Tuesday 2 November 2010

Steps to fabulous gorgeous hair

Back in the day I used to watch Beyonce and Tyra on TV and think "how the hell did they get their hair to look like that" it has been a mystery for years but changing times has opened our eyes now we all know the secret to that bouncy glossy gorgeous hair, virgin hair is the weave that every girl wants to own though it is a bit pricey but I think it is worth every cent. Ever since I got my first hair piece I must confess I have overly become obsessed with all kinds of human hair long, short curly,wavy,straight I just want to have them all. OK back to why I decided to write about hair, loads of people ask me the reason why my own weave looks so nice and bouncy I don't mean to brag but my hair always looks nice and believe me it needs dedication and care. I am not complaining because I love taking care of my hair and I don't care how long it takes. Finding the right products for your hair is all about trial and error, I have tried different hair products on my hair and different grooming routines some I discovered and some I got from friends.
These are the ones that have worked for me.


Steps to gorgeous fabulous hair

wash and condition your hair twice a week (I recommend loreal elvive nutri-gloss shampoo and conditioner).
after washing off the shampoo put conditioner in your hair, leave in conditioner for a minimum of 30 minutes.
For better results you can give the hair a steaming treatment by putting it in a dryer (for about 20 minutes).
after washing your hair you apply the John Frieda frizz ease serum (the best serum on the market, none like it I can testify that) before or after blow drying.
To give your hair bounce and curls you can put roller benders in your hair over night or use tongs, with tongs make sure it isn't too hot excessive heat could spoil your weave.
To give your hair shine apply the serum twice a week once would be preferable if the weather isn't too dry.
I almost forgot about one of the most important items for human hair care; for brushing your weave always use a paddle brush, a strong brush could make the hair shed tremendously.
I hope these tips help.
 
I call this pic goldilocks lol, yeah i know my hair is not blond but my locks are pure gold to me

3 comments: